Monday, November 15, 2010

Vege-Vege-Vege

Hi All,
I have just informed by someone with P and then he was on strict VEGE only for 2 months. he was then totally healed. It seems peanuts and protein are the factors aggravate the P.

Maybe we could try this to see if it does improve the P condition or can be totally cured.
Well there is no harm trying and guess it canbe good for our body system temporary.

Anyone of you try this before & for how long ? Any improvement ?
Please share with us. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I read this b4 in a local newspaper. Then I tried for 4 months. To me, nothing much changes to my P. BUt this only to me, other no harm to give a try. Anyhow, be a vegetarian not even good for body, even help to safe the earth !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is a necessity for adequately right balanced diet.There are myths which may not be reliable...there are other factors that could arise from malnutrition.Electronic Medical Records

    ReplyDelete